Pages

Monday 15 April 2013

Tomas term 1 reflection

What was your best moment in term one? Why? Doing year 5 and 6 camp in 2013. Because we went to the Mangere pools.

What was the most important thing you learnt? Posting a post on my blog and. I got 33 post on my own blog.

What subject do you do the best in this term and why? Inquiry with Mr Barks with our work. and then posting our finishing work on our blog.

What subject did you not do so well in and why? Puting my documents away into our folders. Because i forget my work is open.

 Did I manage my time wisely this term? How? e.g. finishing most tasks, working independently, getting work on the conferencing doc. Yes because I always finish of my work before goldentime.

 Did I get Golden Time this much this term? Why or Why not? yes because I finish of my work fast. 

What can I do differently next term to improve? Why? Charging my netbook. because I go In and I forget.

Give yourself smiley faces out of 10 to show how well you did this year:

☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺
/10  




No comments:

Post a Comment