Pages

Tuesday 12 May 2015

Toma Leter to Jim O' Dwyer and Eric Henry

I am back with another responding to a letter from WW2 but it's not kind of like a text. Watch the movie below to listen to the two soldiers. Hope you enjoy and please leave a comment. Here is my response. I also learnt that in WW2 they shot their little brothers in the leg to send them home.

Dear  Jim O’Dwyer and Eric Henry,
My name is Toma and I am a Year 7 student from Point England School . I am writing to you to express my gratitude for what you have done for our country and people, during WW2. You have fought for our country to protect it.
I understand that you want your family to be safe and to have responsibilities as the eldest brother. I am glad you have a smart brain that to instead punch the other soldiers head and blaming it on your little brother instead of shooting them on the leg. I heard entertainment was top on the list, good to see you people taking an active role in it.

I thank you for fighting for our country. I feel what you have done to your little brother was right. One thing I still don’t know, did your brother came back home and, We will always remember you.


Your sinserley

Toma

No comments:

Post a Comment