Pages

Wednesday 25 November 2015

Rainbows End



 Last friday the year 7 went to rainbows end i felt scared and like my friend i had a feeling i was going to puke but in the end i didn’t. First we had a meeting of what to do and what not to do but of course we had to show SWALL (Show what awesome looks like.) Once we got there we had to wait because we weren't the only school. Then we waited and waited then a lady came up to put the band on a then it was time to have fun. Our group was Me, Izac, Dartanian, Iti, Shelford and our group leader was my cousin La.

Our first ride was the pirate ship and my friend was screaming like a baby’s i only screamed

when we went high and i felt like i was going to puke. Our next ride was FEAR FALL which i did not want to go on but it happened when we went up it wasn’t that scary. But when we stayed up 18 stores(548.64cm) i was freaked out but then i heard a clink and i knew we were going to drop. When we dropped i couldn’t even feel my body and i felt like i was a dog.


Next was the motion master which wasn't really a ride i was like a cinema and we also had 3D glasses. When we went on i wasn’t really scared because my friend ruined it and told us what was going to happen. But he didn’t know that it changed so when we went in and he sat down acting like he was the man. So i said “Ok you can sit next to me” so he did so we watched it. Afterwards i heard him screaming because he hasn't seen the new one but i have, the loudest scream he did was when the loch ness monster popped out and it looked like he was having a heart attack. 

Bumper cars was the second best ride because you could just bump anyone of and speed and not get a ticket for speeding. I bumped of my parent helper and then our group come to get me and bully me. It was really funny even though i got bullied i still had heaps of fun but i didn’t enjoy my head getting banged all over the place.

2 comments: