Pages

Thursday 8 December 2016

If I Were President I Would.....

Questions:
Yesterday John Key resigned as New Zealand’s Prime Minister because… he thought his time was up. He also wanted to spend more time with his family. John Key quoted, “ ...it was one of the hardest decisions I had to make…”.

He spent 10 years as leader of the National party.

The responsibilities of the Prime Minister are to… look after and care for New Zealand.

We thank him for his efforts but…

Start writing here:
If I was Prime Minister I would… Start off by making a good impression to the people of New Zealand. Then get involved in the communities of New Zealand targeting the poorer areas of the country. I’d announce that God was in my life and through my journey as a Prime Minister for however long I’d be in power I would speak to people about God and I’d try my best to walk in the footsteps of God.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Toma,

    My name's Ruby and I'm part of the Summer Learning Journey blogging team.

    This is a great post! It would be important to make a good impression I think. And it's great that you would take your faith with you to the job. Did you know that Bill English (the Prime Minister after John Key) was a Christian as well?

    It's great to see that you have registered with the Summer Learning Journey program to blog with us this summer! Remember to head on over to the website and get started on the activities! Here is a link to the website:
    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities

    Once you've picked an activity to start with, all you have to do is post the completed activity here on your blog, we'll read it, and you can get some points!

    I look forward to reading your first activity :)
    Cheers,
    Ruby.

    ReplyDelete