Pages

Tuesday 22 October 2013

My holiday highlight

Title:My exciting and boring holiday


P1: In the holiday I went no where. All I did was lay down in bed and play games on my brothers PlayStation two and my cousins Xbox live. We just played rugby, battlefield two and the the getaway black Monday it was cool.
P2. Then we went to the park every time! We went to the park I would always moan and say”I don't want to go the park”! But would my mum listen no she would say “Come on lets go”.Thats when my holiday got boring and stink too.


P3. Then after that we just had relaxing time in bed and on our games it would always be cool stink and then cool stink for long.Then finally it was the third to last day of the holidays. I was happy a little bit and bored.When it was the second to last day we made our own cupcakes and cookies and for dinner we had hot cocoa cheese toast and went to bed.


P4. In the end of the holidays I was bored I was cool and I liked playing on the game and i wish i could get more sleep.


4 comments:

  1. Hi Toma your Holiday highlight sound fun. Sounds like you very enjoyed yourselve in the holidays and wish the holidays were still going. Nice work Toma :) Patrick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Toma,
    That was true. While you where at home I was at papa`s house having fun. I wanted you to come with me because it was sometimes boring over there. If you came Hilda-rose and I would have fun.

    By Puawai

    By Puawai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Toma it sounds like you had a load of fun over there I wish you invited me. Well anyways keep up the great work! And puawai you should of told me you were bored. Next school holidays Toma we will go up Te Hapua with papa

    Love from cousin Hilda-Rose

    ReplyDelete