Pages

Wednesday 5 February 2014

My Holiday Highlight

P1.On a fun saturday me and my older sister Puawai went to Swimarama pools with my three cousins.I could not wait to go with them because I wanted to go on the hydra slide or diving board.We have never been on the Hydra slide or the Diving Board but first we had a feed.Soon after I went into the cold pools and had a cold swim because it was so hot.


P2.Then me and my cousin went to the diving board because I wanted to try but when we went down it was deep.So deep that we could not swim up we had to but I went up and help my couasin up.She was scared and crying but at least I had fun she never wanted to go on it ever again.After that me and my cousin went on the hydra slide she felt happy the line was small it was only five kids all toghter.There was a lot of screaming in the slide that my ears like they were going to expolde it was sour.



No comments:

Post a Comment