Pages

Wednesday 12 February 2014

My Made Up Horror Storie !


One Horrifying day I went outside and I heard a rumble! I walked outside and nothing was there?. Then I said “Where's is that noise coming from”I wondered what it was I raced back inside under the blanket and fell asleep?. The next Morning I woke up and saw a scary ghost I said “what do you want from me!”I yelled and then it disappeared. After One hour the ghost was back It grabbed my dog and flew away?I felt so sad and I went go looking for it but it was not there but then I said “OH NO” Then there was no sign of it anywhere anymore. Until another 5 years when we got a cat it returned and it happened all over again. From now on we never ever brought a pet again because we knew it was going to happen all over again and that was the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment