Pages

Wednesday 15 October 2014

The Best Holiday I Have Ever Had

“AHHHHHH”, have you ever seen a big rat that just wanders into your house or fell on a gate on your rib, “OWWWWW.” I have did and seen both it was scary but at the same to saw it was boring having a rat in our house i hope you enjoy my holiday vamonos.


P1.One normal sunny day i was walking around in my backyard looking at the fence thinking to my selfe, “Should i run on it Hmmmm.” It was a bit dangerous because next door had spikes but i don't mind i was good at climbing and baling my nickname at home is The Monkey Man it is a cool name if you ask my family. I balanced on the gate i was going to run but i had to be a pro until shrink, “AHHHHHHH” I fell on my rib and we had my favourite dinner tacos and i could not eat it it was boring i could only sleep or watch.


P2.My family were watching movies on our netbook pluging it into out tv the first awesome movie we watched was hercules. I won't ruin it but the movie hercules my favorite part is when he destroy the wolves that was kerbuces. After that we watched TMNT short for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle is cool in hd my favourite part is when they are in the elevator beat boxing and making a beat it was funny.


P3.Just as my brother walked into our house he noticed that the back door was open it was wide open so we closed the door. But as we walk into the sitting room we see a big fat rat jumping all of the bed jumping in an unusual way like it was having a serger but it was joking and got out. Jumping into the shoe box it got away it still wonders around our house today but we called a professional exterminator and it brang pills with poison in it the rat zilla is dying which is sad we want it to run out in the wild.


P4.Happy birthday Tumanko we sang his song happy birthday to you we sang he was a bit scared we all gave him our cards my card was the best card. After that we went to have some cupcakes and cake like always i would always get filled up with cake and cupcakes. After that we went outside to play touch and rugby we have a big backyard. After that it was getting dark so our whole family had dessert and we all jumped in bed watching movies on our own acer netbooks.


P5. Bam!! we went outside to play i best outside game with a bat there is hit and roll or just call it bat down, you play the game with a normal bat and a ball then you wait for the ball to come close to the bat and then whack!! Then the person with the ball has to roll it if you're far you can teleport it so you can go close. Two steps tick tock if it is 5 steps stand if it is more than 10 steps roll that is how you play bat down. Our family like bat down we don't like cricket our family says, “Cricket is last year but down is today”, An that is why we like bat down.


P6.On the last day of the holidays my favourite oldies brother came back he is my favourite oldest brother came back it is cool with him but again my brother was in trouble in the holidays again. He came back and we were so excited when he came back because we wanted to see what he could do with a bat. So we came outside with him and he bat first and it went far we kept playing until dinner and then we watched another movie but the were boring movies. But  I was just happy that my brother was here so my family was together again.


P7.This holiday was the most funniest,scariest,horrifying,Interesting and most awesomest holiday i have ever been on. What i liked was that it was interesting because i didn’t tell you in the story but the rat mad little baby rats and it jumps all over us when we are asleep. Im going to figure out why the ratzilla jumps on us when we are asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment