Pages

Tuesday 28 October 2014

How To Read Wood/Wood Partners



My reading group read a book called how to read wood/wood partners if the wood has lines and little gaps In It you know it has been growing well. But if it was big gaps that means it had a bad year and it has hardly been growing.

Kia Ora my name Is Toma and I am a year six boy me and my literacy class learnt how to read Wood and Wood Partners. My group the Pohutukawa learnt that If you cut a layer up top of each other means that It will have the same layer on the bottom as well. If trees don't get enough sun the can sometimes feel left out so It can sometimes always get 4 hours of sun. A tree can be smart and take there leaves of so that  can always get sun. I thought that It was just a coincides but no It wasn't It Is was God created

No comments:

Post a Comment