Pages

Friday 12 December 2014

The last day of the year

What I really enjoyed about school is that I played with my friends having fun playing with my teachers and having a really really cool time. The best activity I did was camp, basketball and   golf because they all had very cool times there. Like the time we had our camp group mansion, made it all the way to the pontoon and back with style and a human motor.

The first term wasn't really good for me because I would play games when I wasn't allowed to get smart to people and not be a good friend. But term two my attitude started changing I started getting less doggie and more working and I was a very cool friend to everyone. I really enjoyed having Mr S as my teacher because he always made us all laugh.

Im going to miss my netbook and my teachers and my friends cause most of them are leaving. Merry christmas to everyone in the world happy new years I hope yous have a awesome holiday merry xmas and a happy new year.

1 comment:

  1. How are your holidays going Toma? Not long now and you will be back at school as a year 7. See you in just over a week,
    Mrs Garden

    ReplyDelete