Pages

Tuesday 3 March 2015

Holiday Highlight

It’s christmas time”, we sat down and had the most delicious breakfast ever bacon and eggs with some of the nicest hot chocolate in the whole world. Or we could some of our family favourite:Puawais spaghetti and meatballs she makes the most delicious meatballs of all eternity. I quickly ate the spaghetti and meatballs because i really wanted some more. 2 hours after that we went outside to play games after woulds we came inside to open up our presents. The big kids got 2 lottery tickets and the little ones got money and chocolate. All the boys got lego but out of all the things we had the best one was to spend christmas time with my whole family. When they all came over we had the most delicious hangai i have ever had. My sister puawai was eating almost 5 to 6 plates maybe even 7.  The sun was going and the best highlight of my holiday was slowly fading away.


Nehhh” we saw the horses running and running my sister said, “There running as the speed of light”, shouting in my ear, then I shouted, “No THERE NOT BECAUSE THEY CAN’T!!!!!”, then we saw a baby merry go round but it was so relaxing so i decided to jump on it and it felt like a massage. Soon after we went home to go watch tv we were meant to go home but my papa was way to tired to do that, and my auntie she just can't drive at all like my mum. My uncle yelled out, “Toma, Puawai, Hilda get in here for mcdonalds and ice cream”, we massage his foot because we is a black belt in the last few days he had a fight and he beat the guy up like a little stick. In the twinkling of an eye he said, “Finished lets go”, we had choc bar, mcdonald's and it was the highlight of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment