Pages

Wednesday 24 September 2014

FACE FREEZE DUN DUN DUN!!

“Once there was one man and one talking banana they loved to make funny faces they were both best friends they both like sushi and chocolate. But one day the made a funny face for the 444th time and there face froze. He could not move his face again until there tongue went dry and fell of.”


Mr Rum was telling his employees to never poke a face again or else it would freeze, “OH NO” screamed Dud, “I don't want my face to freeze like that myth. “Neither do I” yelled Richard they were both terrified to ever pull a face again. Work was finish and they were walking home his friend was smiling, “Don't smile that is making a face”, Dud shouted.


They were going all fine until they were sweating, “How are you going Richard”, He said scared, “Im going really wonderful”, Richard replied. They were sweating so hard that Dud decided to pull a funny face and they both laughed then Richard pulled a face they kept making faces. They looked in the mirror and there face was not frozen.


They decided to put it to the test Richard said, “I will hang my tongue down nose pointy and ears as big as monkey”, Mumbled Richard, “Ok I will hang my ears down low big mouth and the finishing touch tongue sticking down. They shared their faces to the whole world and it became dark so they went to bed.



The next day they woke up they had the myth called face freeze they were scared so the went to handy's house to get fixed. She told them to relax and enjoy the message her but he failed to do it. When he went to work his boss asked him, "face me when I talking to you boyo", When he faced Mr Rum got angry and made a funny face and his face was friezed and that is the story of face freeze
(Not Real)

No comments:

Post a Comment