Pages

Wednesday 24 September 2014

The Town Of The Living Dead


“NO,NO,NO” shouted Fitel stinksten, “don’t cook my pancakes burnt”, he said again shouting, “WHY ARE YOU BEING SUCH A BIG BABY!!!”, replied Range Hamon, “Cause I can you got a problem with that you say it to my face”, “OK I WILL THEN”, argued Range Haom, “YOU ARE A BIG FAT BABY THAT DESERVES TO DO HIS OWN STUFF ON HIS OWN”, shouted Range, “FINE THEN I DON’T LIKE YOU!!!!!”

My name is Range last name Haom I come from somewhere up west anyway my best friend and me were having an argument about pancakes which was weird. But after the argument he walked out and we heard a big bang we were scared. We found his dead body we watched the blood come out crying and hoping this was a prank but it was not.

I saw red and blue flashy lights outside, “What happened to him”, yelled the police on the speakers, “You are so close to me do you really have to shout when i'm right in front of you.”, Range shouted, “Sorry miss”, Whispered the police, “IM NOT A GIRL JUST BECAUSE I HAVE LONG HAIR”, Range Shouted in the speaker snatching the speaker off the police man, “PIGS THESE DAYS”, Range Laughed.”

THE DANCING HORROR

As we walked through the town of the shadow we saw a black figure dancing and then It was one big monster forming to eat it was very scary for the two of us. “Oh no I am not going in there, Bonjaba saying horrifying, “Not even for a donut”, Range replied, “Ok”, Bonjaba wishpeard. “Why are you whispering”,Range whispeard to Bonjaba, “Because the monster is standing behind you”, “Uh oh.”

“RUN”, Range shouted, we ran and ran and ran to lose the monster, “We lost him”, Range said softly, “Lost who” Bonjaba said stupidly, we were hiding in a place where he would never him. “I took my socks off because they had holes in them”,That whole time we were being watch by the monster the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment