Pages

Friday 12 September 2014

Toma Narrative Writing

Once there was a fat guy called Steven(Mr Dumb) and a small boy called Tevita(Mr Nose Picker) and Toma(Mr Smart). They were all best friends they were going for a trip to samoa. “I cant wait to go to samoa” said Tevita “I can I don't like samoa” said Steven. “I wanna go” said Toma.

Two days later they arrived to samoa and Tevita,Steven and Toma were delighted but surprised to see no monkeys. “Stink no monkeys means going home” said Steven. “No see right there” said Tevita they saw the biggest fattest hairiest monkey they have ever seen. “Hi fat monkey”, said Steven stupidly and the monkey slap Steven and Steven began to cry.

Then the monkey went on a rampage it turned into a small gorilla into a massive gorilla like king kong. But it was all according to plan that is what he needed to kill Toma. The monkey ran into the jungle and Tevita and Toma ran to go see where it was going, “Where is it going “ said Toma “I don't know don't ask me i'm stupid hahaha” said Tevita “Oh my gosh” said Toma. TO BE CONTINUED DUN DUN DUN




No comments:

Post a Comment